Google BigQuery driver is not bundled with Querona, and needs to be installed before use.
Here are the drivers available:
- Official Google BigQuery driver ODBC (recommended/free)
- Official Google BigQuery driver JDBC (recommended/free)
- CData BigQuery ADO.net/JDBC driver (commercial)
Google BigQuery official driver¶
Follow these steps to install the Windows driver for Google BigQuery:
- Go to the Google Cloud website.
- Download the driver of your choosing
- Install the driver.
CData BigQuery driver¶
Follow these steps to install the CData Windows driver for Google BigQuery:
- Go to the CData website.
- In the ADO.NET Provider Download section, select Download Trial or Download Full, depending on your use-case.
- In the list CData Software - Downloads that displays, register or sign-in.
- Download the ADO.Net driver and install the driver.