Amazon Athena driver is not bundled with Querona, and needs to be installed before use.
There are the following drivers available:
- JDBC (free)
- CData (trial/commercial)
Follow these steps to install the JDBC driver for Amazon Athena on your Windows computer:
- If Java is not already installed on your computer, download and install the latest Java version.
- Download the JDBC driver (.jar file) from the Amazon Athena User Guide on Amazon’s website.
- Move the downloaded .jar file to directory that holds JDBC drivers,
- declared in , field “Built-in JVM classpath”.
- Go to the CData website.
- In the ADO.NET Provider Download section, select Download Trial or Download Full, depending on your use-case.
- In the list CData Software - Downloads that displays, register or sign-in.
- Download the ADO.Net driver and install the driver.